How Obama “Negotiates”
Barack Obama believes he has a mandate. He probably does since so many American's want the so-called rich and wealthy taxes higher as if that will solve the economic problems of the United States.
Spending, misappropriation of funds, entitlements and massive waste by government is why the national debt is churning towards $17 Trillion. (See Sidebar Debt Numbers).
Obama feels he is holding all the cards because Republicans are terrified of be blamed instead growing a backbone and sending a constant message to the public on how a Conservative economic plan could start to improve the economy and reign in the massive debt.
And why should Obama negotiate when he has the Chicago Way or Saul Alinsky Way. It's really all about "Rules for Radicals." Here are some samples on how the "Rules" work.
- Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
- Wherever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy. Cause confusion, fear and retreat.
- Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
- Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
- Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
- The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
- The major premise of tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
- If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.
..........Rules for Radicals ~ Saul Alinsky
Now, the press is doing the heavy lifting for Obama while he stays
silent. The pressure is on the Republicans who don't want to look like
their capitulating to the so-called rich and wealthy.
Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH) and his minions are talking to themselves and Obama has them boxed in and is enjoying this immensely.
Next rule for radicals - A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
Saul Alinsky takes the iconoclast's pleasure in kicking the biggest
behinds in town and the sport is not untempting. ~ William F. Buckley,
Jr., Chicago Daily News, Oct. 19, 1966
Republicans are terrified they will get blamed and they will. They
are in a hot box in the jungle and can't escape. They are slowly cooking
and don't have the intestinal fortitude to speak up.
This is sport and very enjoyable for Obama, why should he doing
anything? He is not only holding all the aces, he's holding the whole
deck of cards. Except for the Jokers - they're in the House GOP.
Liberally Conservative appreciates your comments that abide by our guidelines: